Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HAPPINESS WITHOUT SUBSTANCE

Started with me being on a high adventure..


how ES are on the flow. No matter what it is a water faucet that wont stop. It needs to go....
The Js are the ones who block the water. Have to practice the state of constant running. Cant stop water because in the past I was not part of the group. Jumping into the running water flow is something I dont want to do, but have no choice. Must enjoy the flow.

Started to watch Limitless and it hit me.........Depending on pills, alcohol, weed to be happy is so depressing. What does that say about u? What does that say about ur life? I should enjoy my life regardless of these substances. I should be happy and live life. Be the prince and have standards



Meaning be CONFIDENT, SHAMELESS, DOMINANT, UNYIELDING, HAPPY, LEAD, SELFISH...

I should my happiness first before anyone. My hobbies come first before anyone. Be picky with girls and not give in for a relationship after the first or second date. Make them work for it. Make them interest me. WTF am I wasting my time chasing and hoping they pick me.

 
I am the STAR aka PRINCE. I choose. I make the jump through hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment